Saturday 27 April 2013

Looking for the bright spots

I finally made it back to work yesterday, and, once I was there, it didn't go too badly, although the journey, or, more specifically, the walking to and from the respective stations part of it, was pretty hard work. The pill was sweetened more than a little outside 'worktown' station, though, by the sight of a very cute boy, around 13, slightly Mediterranean looking, olive skin tone, tousled black hair, dark eyes. Of course, after having been sequestered indoors for nearly a week, seeing almost any boy at all would have counted as a bright spot, but to see such a cutie certainly lifted my spirits a bit. Perhaps more encouraging, though, was that I did actually end the day feeling rather better than I have for several days, and it seems that the improvement has survived the night. I've had a few false dawns over the past few weeks in this context, so I'm not making any assumptions, but I am, at least, hopeful.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! And a bright spot or two to help things along is always nice.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      As per the next post, though, I ran my batteries right down again this morning 'moving home'. But yes, the eye candy didn't do any harm, either!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete