Monday 22 April 2013

Missing you already, Xander

After the weeks of work on Alexandrine, a little over five weeks, I've just calculated, I'm back at a loose end again, writing wise, after publishing the story yesterday. Back to playing mindless games on the laptop, for the moment, at least. There is one other draft I was making some progress with before Xander and David took over my life, so maybe that will be the next port of call. Probably not today, though. I think I might be suffering from a bit of literary post-natal depression!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I have to finish the book I'm into on the Kindle, then Alexandrine is next! You - take a break, you deserve it!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The muse is very capricious, in my case, I can go weeks or months without being able to write anything much, so if the urge takes me, I need to go with it. I did read through my other draft earlier, and I've got most of the plot in my head, so I might go back to it sooner rather than later. We shall see.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete