Saturday 27 April 2013

Domicile, sweet domicile (v2.0)

Given that I got up this morning feeling as though I had a bit of life about me, I decided to bite the bullet and make my move between rooms. I didn't know whether I'd have the time or energy to get it all done before I had to leave for work, and, in the event, I barely had either, but I did manage it, just about, and I'm now posting live and direct from the room at the end of the corridor. I've still got a minimal amount of tidying up to do in the other room, but that should literally take just minutes, and will be dealt with in the morning, unless something totally unforeseen happens. I wouldn't have gone for the 'brinksmanship' option ordinarily - the plan was to have had all this done last weekend - but my health, or lack of it, has militated otherwise. All that remains now, though, is to settle in, and I'm not anticipating any problems on that front.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Very good. This is because of the work being done, right? (And hopefully, you'll get to move to v3 in Cornwall soon!)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, the building is being worked on, starting some time in the next couple of weeks. And, as for the 'return home', I've heard nothing at all in connection with my job application. Three weeks of silence isn't in any way unprecedented as far as our HR people are concerned, but, obviously, the longer the silence, the less promising the prognosis.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete