Tuesday 9 April 2013

Not going out

That has summed up the past two days of my daughter's visit - we've had a couple of very lazy days, hardly leaving my accommodation, and not leaving 'domicile-ville' at all. Not, I have to say, an entirely bad thing, because part of what I wanted to achieve this weekend was to recharge a little, and being able to do it in, for me, the most congenial of company, has helped considerably. I've added another pretty substantial chunk to my ever burgeoning story, too - I thought I might have reached an impasse this morning, but soon found a way to progress. Oddly enough, when we did finally drag ourselves into the outside world today, in mid-afternoon, to indulge in a late lunch/early tea in the local Wetherspoons, I saw a little blond cutie who was quite close to my mental picture of Xander, or, at least, how he might have looked at 9 or 10. Yet another example of the story taking over my life, it seems!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad you are feeling better, and having a fine time (if a quiet time) with K. Pretty awesome.

    I hope you sat at "our" table in Wetherspoons! HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Not as much better as I'd hoped by this stage - I'm feeling a bit ropey this morning, and I've got a long day trip to do, which I'm not really looking forward to, but it's something that needs to be done, in connection with my job application, so I'll just have to grin and bear it.
      We were in the same area of Wetherspoons yesterday afternoon, but in a different corner. The company was just as congenial, though!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete