Monday 1 April 2013

Just what I needed

Or not, as the case may be. Two hours, and a little more, with a cute boy a handful of paces away from me. He's the son of one of my work colleagues, and came in to wait for his dad to finish his shift and travel home with him, after a day trip the boy had been on. It's not the first time I've seen him, either - he visited in similar circumstances just under a year ago, while my blog was in abeyance. He's 13, looks a little younger, is all boy, full of fun, and, while not stunningly good-looking - he's got a very unflattering short haircut that doesn't suit him at all at the moment, in contrast to the much more becoming boyish mop he sported last year - he's more than attractive enough to hold my attention almost to the point of being obvious. It's bad enough having to bite my tongue on a more or less daily basis in the face of the kneejerk garbage that some of my colleagues spout, without having a living, breathing landmine in the building, just so I can out myself inanely. To say I had mixed feelings when he left was an understatement - I could have looked at him all night, but not having him to look at perhaps saved me from myself. The 'joys' of being a boylover. Or something.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, forced eye candy can be tough. Good you have good control! Sometimes at the gym mine is sorely tested.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I wasn't thinking of the song at all when I wrote this post, but I've heard Just What I Needed by The Cars on the radio this morning, with the immortal line 'When you're standing oh so near, I kinda lose my mind'. Says it all, really.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete