Monday 16 June 2014

Local cuties

Walking to the bus stop last night on the first stage of my trek to work, I saw a quite stunning boy on a bike, maybe 12, fair hair, lovely face, slender, athletic body, a walking wet dream for the likes of me (and, no, I won't feel guilty about finding him desirable, because I'd never do anything to hurt someone like him, in any way, it was strictly an eye candy experience). Even more local, though, is the cutie who appears to live in this building. I've seen him around a few times now, mostly out in the communal garden at the back of the flats, playing football with his friends. And while I'd no more hurt him than any other boy, he is an example of a phenomenon I've been concerned about for a while, namely a cute boy living almost literally right on my doorstep. The fact that he's more than a little reminiscent of R, the boy at school who was the first I fell in love with, doesn't exactly help. either. 'Stay away' has, as I've said many times, been my protective mantra (for the boys and myself alike) for longer than I care to think about, but having someone like him living so close by doesn't make my life any easier, to say the least.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment