Tuesday 3 June 2014

Little to report

Which is why I've been off the air for a couple of days. What has happened has been pretty mundane - today, for example, work, in the form of my eleventh early shift in twelve days, with two more still to come, was pretty challenging, and I think I did it almost as well as it could have been done in the circumstances, after which I found a new pair of shoes of a kind I'd wanted for a while, but hadn't found in my size, and now I'm having a couple of quiet beers on the way home to what will almost certainly be another early night. Nothing earth-shattering amongst that lot! I guess I'm rather marking time at the moment, waiting for K's arrival, three weeks tomorrow, aided and abetted by being at work, or commuting, most of the time. Mind you, I suppose that compared to a year ago, when I was having my all too thorough experience of the NHS, routine is good!

Love & best to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Routine can be good! We're in turmoil at work due to upcoming summer projects with poor leadership at the helm, not to mention the resignation of a key player whose workload is now mine. I'll take routine!

    (By the way, hide the wall calendar with the 25th June circled, or K will think you're silly!)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I hope work doesn't turn out to be too much of a pain - it's bad enough having to go at all, without having the job around your neck!
      I won't have to hide the calendar, because I haven't got one, but K already knows I'm a complete dork, so it's academic, anyway!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete