Thursday 19 June 2014

The power of the internet. And the bank of Dad, part the zillionth!

The power of the internet, but in a good way. When you wake up to find something that was posted overnight, that not only puts a smile on your face in the moment, but a smile on your whole day.
The other event of the morning so far was the result of finding out that my early Christmas present to K is one that keeps on giving - I've transferred some money into her bank account so that she can go clothes shopping, both for her forthcoming holiday and for more general use. To be fair, it was my ex who asked me to do it, rather than K herself - K's preparations for next week's move have revealed that her wardrobe is pretty sparse at the moment, at least in terms of stuff that still fits her. The joys of parenthood! - but, of course, I would never begrudge my girl anything she needs that I'm able to provide. I love her far too much for that.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment