Thursday 5 February 2015

Swallow

That bottle of pills, or whatever your preferred toxin, you may as well, because you'll never be free again. But that, of course, is what they want. They want us dead. Unknown or famous, celibate or promiscuous. The only good 'paedo' is a dead one. And, of course, it's nothing but a choice we've made, because we're benightedly evil. Everyone knows that.

1740 edit: And now a beautiful boy, just pubescent, has come into my local with his family. It's like gravity, magnetism, I simply can't help but look. Would that it was otherwise.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Eye candy! YAY!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Not this time, the boy could hardly have arrived at a worse moment. I was already being torn to shreds by a combination of guilt, shame, resentment about society and its attitudes, and paranoia about the coming weekend. The last thing I needed was a 12 year old Adonis to inadvertently rub my nose in the knowledge of all that I want the most but can never have. Very much the 'wrong' edge of that double-edged sword I've mentioned often enough in the past.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete