Sunday 1 February 2015

A novelty, of late

Namely boys in my local. It's marketed as a 'family' pub, but for, literally, weeks, whenever I've been in here, the vast majority of any underage patrons have been female. The balance has been redressed a little this evening, though, no supercuties, but enough eye candy to enhance my day more than a little. And I've written another chapter of my new story, too. It's not going to be another Alexandrine, unless something unforeseen happens, but it is progressing. And now it's time to go home and cook K's and my Sunday dinner. Should be good!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like some eyecandy! WOOT!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, eye candy is rarely a bad thing, even if does sometimes feel like life is teasing me unduly.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete