Saturday 31 January 2015

Bibliogenesis....maybe!

Or another false dawn, more likely. I had a very vivid dream in the early hours of this morning, involving me and two people I know, but who, to the best of my knowledge, have never met each other. I woke at around 2:00, in the midst of the dream, fell asleep again, and found it continuing. Even the first time I woke, a story was brewing in my head, and when my alarm ended the dream definitively, it almost began writing itself. What has happened during the day, though, is that I've decided that it may be conducive to an unusual structure, which is what I'm going to try. I've written a chapter and a bit so far, and it seems to be flowing. Can I get it out of my imagination and into the world? On recent evidence, it's doubtful, but you never know!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Every start is a good start!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Trouble is, I've got a dozen or more 'good starts' in draft, but no end product! Maybe this one will break the run of underachievement, who knows?

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete