Monday 19 January 2015

Coincidence and crying

Well, I did read that chapter of that story, and it left me in bits, as it always does, crying my eyes out. And, almost unbelievably, the track that was playing on Planet Rock while I was reading it was Fallen Angel by King Crimson. There's no way of explaining how much of a coincidence that was, unless you've read the story, in which case you wouldn't need the explanation. So I guess I should add a link, in case anyone is interested. And while you're there, read the rest of the story. It's stunning.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Shitty night here. No boy. Long story. Ugh. Drinking a lot. No work tomorrow so who cares. Probably can't read at this point.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm really sorry things didn't work out as you'd wanted. I hope the situation can be fixed, sooner rather than later.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete