Friday 30 January 2015

One of those days, one of those weeks

Today hasn't been all that wonderful - up at 'stupid o'clock', tramping through the rain to the bus stop (although, at least, it hasn't snowed here, unlike many other places in the UK in recent days), work was 'meh' at best, the journey home traffic-ridden and frustrating, and, to cap it all, I nearly had a row with K (mainly my fault) when I got in. We kissed and made up, though, so at least that part of the day ended well.
But then, the week as a whole hasn't exactly been overflowing with fun and frolics - I had a very down day on Wednesday, the darkness inside threatening to drag me into its quagmire, which I was going to blog about, until I realised it was all stuff I've blogged about ad nauseum in the past, and stuff, moreover, that I've said I wouldn't keep harping on about, even though I can't seem to help myself sometimes. Oh well, only six more early starts to go, after which I get two (count them, two!) days off before launching into eight straight night shifts. Are we having fun yet?

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I've had a shitty week. Will blog it tomorrow.

    Glad you and K are all good. RB might come over tomorrow for a while. We're having two nights of sleepover next weekend!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      As ever, I've no claim to being unique in having issues to deal with. I hope you have a good weekend, and an even better next weekend!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete