Monday 12 January 2015

Schizoid day

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that I've been exhausted all day, having finally got through my week of nights,  but my mood has been swinging rather more than usual today. I stupidly went looking for 'the boy on the bus', didn't find him, needless to say, and promptly got very down - but only for a matter of minutes, after it struck me that I didn't expect to see him, hadn't done, so why the melodrama? There were a few more swings of the pendulum, but not to any huge extremes, and I've ended up in a reasonable state of equilibrium, helped by the fact that K and her mother do seem to have come to an understanding about the funeral on Thursday - my girl putting in an appearance at the wake for a couple of hours before heading home appears to have been deemed acceptable. I might even be able to chill out on my day off tomorrow - stranger things have happened!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you get the downtime!!! WOOHOO for down time!
    Glad K and her mom are on good terms. I suspect mom just wanted to show off her big girl whom many of the relatives might not have seen in some time. Good for K for compromising. Have something for pinched cheeks ready when she gets home!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      K will off to the Midlands in the morning, and I'm not anticipating any undue drama. I'll be at work when she gets home, so she'll need to salve her own cheeks!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete