Monday 5 January 2015

Waste

Specifically, the waste of 23 minutes of my life last night, watching the video of the 2013 'Leavers' Prom' of a certain Cornish school. Looking for a beautiful boy. Who, of course, was conspicuous by his absence - he was either extremely camera-shy, or, much more likely, not there at all, which could, of course, have been for any number of reasons. I know it's all pointless, harking back to someone who was never a part of my life in any direct sense, much as he (inadvertantly) changed almost everything, but I can't help it. As I've said in various dedications to fictional stuff in my other blog, 'for DBJ, with love, always'.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. One can always dream.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Dream, or nightmare? Even now, almost eight and a half years since I first saw him, I'm not 100% sure of the answer.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete