Saturday 3 January 2015

In and out

K still seems to be bearing up well after the bad news on Thursday - she's gone out today, to meet up with the friend she went to America with last summer, who's in London, en route from home back to uni after the festive break, I suspect. I, on the other hand, have been sequestered indoors all day, because I've come down with yet another chest cold, and the weather here has been anything but conducive to going out in such a state of health - it's been wet and miserable, albeit not too cold, all day. I'll have to drag myself out in the morning, because I'm working, but I certainly can't say I'm looking forward to the prospect. And then I start nights again on Monday. I've got a feeling I'll be running on empty in pretty short order.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Teenagers are pretty resilient, unless something tragic happens within their immediate family or peer group. Glad she's doing well.

    I thought I was coming down with something when I woke up this morning, but a meal and some true relaxation after the excitement (and drunkenness) of the weekend!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I got through 'stupid o'clock', work, and everything else yesterday, but I'm still decidedly under the weather. I'll keep going, because that's what I do, but I'm expecting it to be a struggle.
      Sounds like you had a good weekend - I'm pleased for you.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete