Friday 20 February 2015

Unputdownable

I stayed up very late last night - well, the early hours of this morning, really - much later than I would ordinarily do. What was the reason? A story. One I'd thought I'd read before, at one of the online story sites I frequent, and I'd certainly read the start of the tale in the past, but the second half of the story didn't ring too many bells at all, so maybe I didn't finish it the first time around. I did on this occasion, though - at 3:45! It was a man/boy story, with the twist that it was man/boys - identical twins - and with a little fantasy element added in, too. Yes, there was some sex, but, to me, it was far more a love story, and one with a happy ending, never a bad thing. The story is here, if anyone would like to investigate the motivation for my sleep deprivation!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. I can't stay up until 3:45! I will read it tomorrow.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I can't usually, either! Perhaps that shows how heavily I got into the story.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. "Unputdownable"
    Hmm, that's a word I'd use to describe some of your work, Sammy.
    I've had a few late nights since discovering your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dave
      You're too kind! I write, basically, because I enjoy it, but if others find some of my meanderings palatable, that's a big bonus. Thank you.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete