Wednesday 27 November 2013

He's still the one

DBJ, that is - yesterday, one bus stop into my day of wandering around town, I saw a boy, around 11, who was a 60-70% lookalike of my unrequited love, while today, my blog stats page revealed someone had viewed the post from last year where I published a photo of a boy who bore an even closer resemblance to 'the real thing'. I couldn't resist revisiting the post myself, spending, not for the first time, long moments gazing melancholically at the picture. It was never going to be, but I still can't stop myself from wishing that we could, somehow, have been together. Not in this life, I'm afraid.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. siiiigh...I so hate unrequited love.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm not a fan myself, but I guess there needs to be a degree of realism, too - he could never have been mine, in any conceivable circumstances. That, though, doesn't take the wishing away.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete