Saturday 30 November 2013

Too much

A rather shorter than usual foray into town today - I'm back in 'domicile-ville', and it's not even dark yet. But, wow, the place was awash with cuties! They were all eclipsed in a moment, though, as I walked through Covent Garden, by the most amazingly, mind-meltingly, heartbreakingly beautiful boy I've seen in....well, possibly ever. He was too young - 9 or 10, at a guess - for anything other than looking at, but, oh, I could've looked for hours rather than the handful of seconds the convergence of our paths allowed. Far too much, really, for a mere boylover to cope with!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Eye candy!!! I was surrounded by it at the football game yesterday, including this PERFECT ginger boy! I so wanted to help him get those trackies off!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The best eye candy trip in many a long day! I hope your visit is going well.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete