Sunday 29 December 2013

Chilly and cuties

I haven't been working today, so, as is my wont, I came up to town to meander. It took me a while to get going this morning, though, because the view from my window made it obvious that it was cold outside, clear skies and a heavy ground frost in evidence. Once the sun came up, though, it started looking like much too nice a day to waste, so I got myself in gear and into the outside world. It's stayed blue-skied and sunny all day, if distinctly chilly, and, now that the sun has gone, another frosty night looks likely. The bright weather, though, has brought the eye candy out in force - I've seen more cute boys today than I have for quite some time. One in particular, outside Euston station, was - even though I hate using this adjective in this context, but nothing I can think of would fit better - simply beautiful. Cold outside, but a warm glow within.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Your today sounds like our yesterday. I went out and walked around a park, watched the cuties play football and took pictures (not of the cuties). It was bright blue up top, and chilly down at ground level, but sunny and nice.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      A nice day, once I'd found the motivation to get out of the building, now being rounded off with a moderate amount of beer - I'm on earlies tomorrow - in a pub I'm coming to rather like, a 20 minute train ride from 'domicile-ville'. Even a curmudgeon like me can't find too much to complain about!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete