Wednesday 18 December 2013

She's in!

I've had an e-mail from the college where K went for her interview yesterday - and they've offered her a place! It's conditional on her achieving an easily atttainable target, for her, of 5 A*-C grades in her GCSEs, and our moving into the catchment area, which will be dealt with at the beginning of next month. I rang her with the news a little while ago, which, predictably enough was somewhat (!) well received. I think the only person who was, or even could be, comparably pleased is me, of course!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Bloody awesome!!! That is GREAT! I am sure you are rightly proud of your fine daughter, and it's obvious you've been a great parent to have raised her to value education and excel like this.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm very proud of her, and love her to bits (although I'd still love her to bits if she wasn't so gifted, of course). And, on a purely selfish note, it's nice to have some good news for once.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. Great news, Indeed!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      I certainly agree, but, as proof of the adage that you can't please everyone, my ex doesn't. That, though, is her problem, I'm afraid.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete