Sunday 22 December 2013

I doubt he'd get my vote

I've been gobsmacked by the outlandishness of things said by the religious right so often that I'm almost becoming inured to it. But, once in a while, something crops up that takes my disbelief to new heights. Things like this. I don't care if you're gay, straight, or have a deep and meaningful relationship with your pet anaconda, if you're tempted to vote for people like Kilgore, you should be instantly disenfranchised, on grounds of insanity, if for no other reason.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. If you need a few more nutjobs, I can send you a bunch!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I think we've got our fair share over here already, they just don't seem to be as visible, or apparently influential. I have little doubt, though, as I blogged recently, that there are those in this country that would quite happily round us all up and have us killed, if they had half a chance.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete