Thursday 31 July 2014

Holiday-ay!

OK, so Madonna impressions aren't my strongest suit (I'm delighted to say!), and  'holiday', in my case, simply means I don't have to go to work until Sunday week, but I'm still pleased to have entered a phase where I can hopefully chill out, and have a bit of 'me time'. I doubt I'll do anything greatly different from the five hours or so since I finished work at lunchtime, namely meandering and cutie spotting, then decamping to the pub, where, indeed, I am now. The eye candy hunt has started well, too, particularly in the shape of an absolutely gorgeous boy I saw at South Kensington - almost always a prime spot for spotting, as it were - one of the cutest I've seen in months. If he's set the tone for the next nine days, it could be a lot of fun, albeit with the unavoidable undertones of 'so near, yet so inaccessible' frustration that being a boylover entails.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Nine days off! WOOHOO!!!! I haven't taken anywhere near that much time off since I was there last! Hopefully, I'll take a couple of weeks this fall.

    I had some nice eye candy at lunch yesterday. Three pieces, actually! Right beside me. Needless to say, I dragged out eating my burrito as long as I could!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    Yes, the whole nine days! My daughter, once she's back, might be able to fit me into her busy schedule for a day or two, if I'm lucky, but, otherwise, I'll be doing what I'm doing now, admiring the eye candy, in this case, a cutie I saw in here (my local) a few weeks back, and who is currently eating his burger about six feet away from where I'm sitting. Life could certainly be worse!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete