Thursday 3 July 2014

I should keep my big mouth shut

Having said, three days ago, that I'd got through a year without a sick day since 2013's episode, I've....just rung in sick for early turn tomorrow. I seem to have acquired a stomach bug of some sort, diarrhoea, aches and pains, temperature, shakes, the full monty. At least K's not here to catch it from me, she's off in the West Country for a school social this evening, and won't be back until - probably - tomorrow night. I did try and go out for a while earlier on, given that it was my day off, and did a small amount of shopping, but soon scuttled back home to be within easy reach of a toilet. Bleeding marvellous, as my uncle's catchphrase used to go!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I hate that kind of sickness. I certainly hope you get better soon! And please, keep it on that side of the pond!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Definitely not what I wanted, that goes without saying. I'm still pretty ropey this morning, so it looks like I might get an impromptu weekend off, even if I can't do anything much with it.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete