Wednesday 9 July 2014

Today's phobia of the day....

....is xenophobia, apparently. There really are times when I could throw some of my work colleagues through the nearest window. This morning's bit of teeth-grinding bigotry involved a particular individual, whose list of hate objects includes most of the human race that isn't him, speaking approvingly of Germany, where 'immigrants' who step out of (the party, presumably the Nazi party) line  'get a good kicking'. I might have called him a fascist, but he probably would've taken it as a compliment. One of these days, he might realise that the only race on this planet is the human race. But I'm not holding my breath in expectation.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Thank God I don't work with people like this! I guess I am exceptionally lucky.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      He's one of the most egregious examples, but, as I've said before, there's a lot of pretty nauseating bigotry amongst many of my colleagues. I've come close to really jumping down the throats of a few of them during my time there, and probably outing myself in the process - and I certainly wouldn't say it couldn't happen in the future.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete