Monday 28 July 2014

Quiet weekend

In more ways than one. Mostly it's been about work - just for a change - but it would have been difficult for it to have been otherwise, because I've only had a minimal amount of money to play with, thanks to a cock-up by my bank which I've got to go and address in branch this morning, now they're open again. I wouldn't mind so much if I was actually skint, I got used to years of that while I was living in Cornwall, but to have money in the bank that you can't access through no fault of your own is, to say the least, irritating.
Blogworld has been quiet, too, not many people posting - including me - and not many people reading, either. I've had more spam e-mails than I've had page views in the past two days. Penis enlargement seems to be the favourite scam of the moment - actually, chaps, I'm quite happy with what I've got, albeit that I'm strictly average in that department, even if your worthless products did actually work, so you're wasting your time even more than most of your ilk.
One e-mail I was pleased to receive this morning, though, was K's second missive from North America. She still seems to be enjoying life over there, and moves on to her second destination later today. I hope her holiday continues to give her good experiences, and leaves good memories.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Sammy,
    Sounds so familiar! I can relate to everything in this post except the missing your K! My gmail sends all the spam to email hell. I, too, am happy with myself in that department.

    Check your email.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm looking forward to seeing K again, but I won't wish her life (and holiday) away by hoping to see her too soon! The bank business was reasonably easily dealt with yesterday morning, they were actually very helpful. And I thought, after I'd written it, that the 'spam' paragraph fell into the 'TMI' category, but - I don't really care!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete