Tuesday 16 September 2014

About as close to....

....a warm glow as I ever get. The last hour or so has been spent on YouTube, sampling such delights as Lagartija Nick by Bauhaus, Never Understand by The Jesus & Mary Chain, and a selection of Extreme Noise Terror tracks, while eating gelateria style ice cream (half price at Sainsburys!). But most creamy of all, a video of clips from Omen III - The Final Conflict. which featured, more than once, the most gorgeous boy to have appeared in any film, ever, as far as I'm concerned - Barnaby Holm as Peter Reynolds. And, as often - and I mean often! - as I've seen the film, I spotted something I'd never noticed before. Anyone who's seen the film will probably remember the hunt scene, but I didn't realise that Peter winked at Damien and gave him the cutest of wry smiles before the hunt proper began. Talk about dripping with homoeroticism! If it was physically possible, I'd quite simply have been left as a gooey puddle on the living room carpet! Wonderful!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a yummy evening like this!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yeah, fun stuff, no doubt about it. Nothing better than the divine Barnaby, though, immortalised in his 13 year old pubescent glory!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete