Saturday 6 September 2014

Birthdays

As well as it being my brother's fiftieth today, as I mentioned earlier in the week - I'll call him later, given that my one-off night shift tonight means that I won't be able to celebrate with him - K has gone off on what you might call a reprise of her summer peregrinations, because her friend who lives in northern Scotland is 18 today, and K was invited by her friend's mum to attend a surprise party being thrown for the girl. So, another thousand mile round trip weekend for my girl - she left the flat at 5:45 this morning, and won't be back until about 5:45 tomorrow evening, more than a third of which will consist of her actually being in transit - to add to all the miles she travelled during her extended summer holiday. Whatever else K might be, she certainly isn't a homebody!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment