Saturday 20 September 2014

It should go better this time

Exactly 52 weeks ago, I was on a train to Manchester for a visit that degenerated into one of the worst days of my life. In a couple of hours time, I'll be heading off on another trip, but I'm not expecting it to be anything other than congenial this time. I'm off to my brother's, to take him and my sister-in-law  out for a meal to belatedly celebrate their fiftieth birthdays - my sister-in-law passed the milestone a month ago, my brother a fortnight later. I'm looking forward to what I'm sure will be an evening of good food and good company - and I don't feel I'm tempting fate in the slightest by saying so.

Love & best wishes
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Have a wonderful time!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It was a very nice evening - and, as expected, one devoid of any dramas.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete