Saturday 27 September 2014

She's done it again

From the brief view I had before I staggered off to bed this morning, anyway. It seems that K has acquired a new boyfriend, same age as her (and thus legal) - and he's cute! In some ways, maybe even cuter than the previous model to my eyes, because he looks a tad younger, maybe a year or two, than his chronological age, Not, of course, that I'd try to come between my girl and her beau, even in the vanishingly unlikely event that I was able to, but if, in due course, they 'move on' - well, I certainly wouldn't say no!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Good for K! And you sound like me with RB and his bf...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yeah, K's happy, which is the main thing. And, as for the 'what ifs', well, they're just as unrealistic as the rest of what masquerades as my 'emotional life'.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete