Monday 29 September 2014

Cutie time is cancelled....

....due to emotional fragility. I've deliberately avoided my usual after-school eye candy search, and come to the pub instead. Because, ultimately, what is 'cutie time', anyway? Nothing but me with my nose pressed to the toy shop window, gazing at what I want the most, but can never have. Life is shit enough as it is, without torturing myself further. '(Eye) candy is dandy, but liquor is....' more reliable.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!! What can I do to help?????

    I love cutie time, refuse to let it get to me. That's a choice...
    I enjoy it while it happens. (What happens later in my mind is...)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      There's no doubt that cutie time will be reinstated sooner rather than later, it was just that I couldn't face it yesterday. It worked out well in the end, too - going to the pub earlier than usual meant that I left correspondingly early, and had some quality time with K yesterday evening, before the aftermath of nights finally caught up with me and I fell asleep. Every cloud, and all that.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete