Saturday 13 September 2014

Struggling for words

I realise that I may be thought to be giving the lie to the post title by writing what I'm writing, but finding things to say is proving to be a bit of a problem at the moment. There have been some news stories that have caught my eye, and I've had a few minor hiccups in my life that, if I was in a different frame of mind, I might have written about, but, overall, nothing has happened, or is happening, that is sufficiently motivational in terms of my sharing it with the world. I get these dips sometimes, question the reasons why I'm blogging at all, but usually come through and pick up the threads, somehow. This phase will, most likely, be the same, but maybe it won't. Time, as ever, will tell.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. My posting has slowed somewhat, from at least 2 posts a week to about half that now. I've been busy, distracted, and very tired in the evenings which tend to run until 8PM or later, making it a 13-14 hour day. We shall see what happens!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      At least your reduction in blogging is down to having better things to do with your time - mine seems to be down to nothing more than inertia. Perhaps I'll find a spark from somewhere - or not, as the case may be.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete