Sunday 28 September 2014

Desolation

If you've heard this all before, and find it tedious, feel free to stop reading now. I haven't been in a good place for several days now, and it isn't getting any better. This time next week, I'll be embarking on almost two weeks off, using up the annual leave I haven't used earlier in the year, because I've had nothing to use it for. And that's still the same - in those two weeks, and a couple more later in the autumn, I've got nothing to do, nowhere to go, no-one to see. No point at all to my life, apart from keeping my daughter fed and sheltered until she's ready to go her own way, sooner rather than later. Last weekend, with my brother, the subject of 'bucket lists' came up in conversation. As I said at the time, there's only one item on mine, and it's 99%. at least, certain never to come to pass.

Nothing.

Nowhere.

No-one.

For always.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


2 comments:

  1. You really do need to find something, anything, to do in your spare time. A hobby! I know it's not easy, but I'm worried about you! Take those 2 weeks and come on over! Visit for a spell. And add some things to the bucket list!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I certainly won't be doing anything extravagant during my time off - I still haven't got a valid passport, and K spent the 'travel allowance' for the year with her trip Stateside in the summer. For the rest, I'll get by, I always do in the end. And please don't worry about me - just accept what I accept, and treat me as a hopeless case.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete