Monday 21 March 2016

Another hour of my life wasted

I had to go to my doctors' surgery yet again this afternoon, albeit to see the practice nurse rather than a doctor, for a blood pressure check. Even though the waiting room population consisted of me and no-one else, they still kept me hanging about for 25 minutes (I did arrive early, admittedly). At least the 'scores on the doors' were relatively good this time, surprisngly so given the correspondance I've been pondering over the weekend, so, unless anything unforeseen crops up, I won't have any more medical interactions, apart from ordering and collecting my repeat prescriptions, until August.
So, it's back to the never-ending treadmill, my last night shift of this current run tonight, then back to work a whole 24 hours later, on Wednesday morning, to start a run of 8 early shifts, including the whole of the bank holiday weekend. I can hardly express my rapture. Or not, as the case may be.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment