Monday 28 March 2016

Another of those days

When your day begins, before 5:00, by getting drenched walking to catch a night bus in the teeth of a gale and pouring rain, you might be justified in thinking that fate is not on your side. And I don't think, having lived through most of the rest of the day, that such an assessment is far wrong. I did, I must admit, have a better working day than most of my colleagues, by dint of the fact that most of the position I was covering was shut for maintenance and renewal work - the bad weather meant most of the other guys had the job round their necks - but that is just about the only positive I can find. Even the 'cutie of the day' is a girl - very boyish looking, apart from her long blonde hair, but indisputably female. Not that I want to wish my life away, but roll on tomorrow!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment