Tuesday 22 March 2016

Fancy turning lightly

Not a young man, of course, not chronologically, anyway. But Spring has sprung, a little, and as today is my only day off - and then only nominally, given that I didn't finish my run of night shifts until 7:00 this morning - in three weeks, my fancy turned to boys (there's a surprise, eh?!). And, for once, an 'eye candy cruise' was rewarded, big style. First of all, at lunchtime, when I meandered through an area of London which I've found rarely disappoints on the cutie front, I came across not only the 'boy of the day', but one of the most stunning I've ever seen, 13-ish, and more than a little reminiscent of my mental picture of Xander at that age. Then, on my way to my new Wetherspoons haunt, another absolutely delicious blondie, maybe a year younger than the earlier boy, and from the same school as the lost, lamented 'boy on the bus' of eighteen months or so ago. 'Ghosts' both, needless to say, but such lovely ghosts. So now I'm waiting and hoping that Daniel will be working this evening, as he was last Tuesday. Logic and reason should tell me that he'll be no more likely to be interested in me than the younger guys, but I can't help but wish that something illogical and irrational might happen.

1840 edit: Daniel is working, and we've had a little chat, but I've got to go home imminently, because 'stupid o'clock' in the morning. Meh!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment