Saturday 26 March 2016

Sick and tired

Literally and figuratively. I did my fourth early shift this morning, and I've still got four more to go. I've got a chest cold I can't shake off, on top of my long term health issues. The treadmill and the feeling crap all the time pale into insignificance, though, compared to the 'lifeache' that never goes away. I'm particularly sick of the fuckwitted bigots I'm cursed to work with, whose egregious bullshit I have to listen to on a daily basis. It was homophobia day today, mixed with a faux persecution complex about white, heterosexual males being unwelcome in our industry nowadays - ignoring, of course, the strong preponderance of just that group, 80%+, in our workplace, and probably not much different in the company as a whole. There are times, more and more of late, when I just feel like walking out of the door and never going back. Today was most assuredly one of them.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment