Wednesday 23 March 2016

More boys

And most welcome, too. En route after work, a boy with striking, but rather unusual looks, close to my erstwhile 'London local' where I'd dropped off the bus to pick up a couple of bits of shopping, then a dog walking cutie, not traffic-stopping but very easy on the eye. And now, in the Wetherspoons that was going to be my 'sort-of' new local, but has hitherto rather been eclipsed by the place where Daniel works, a little guy, maybe a year or two older than Cammy, but with the same irrepressible 'boyness' of my 'little friend'. I gnashed my teeth the other day at a comment I saw online, about 'paedophiles' calling themselves boylovers (or girl lovers) to seem less 'threatening', because, as far as I'm concerned, 'boylover' describes my feelings exactly - I adore boys, and everything about them. Yes, I'll admit to the sexual attraction to many of them, but there's so much more to it than simply sex. And if anyone disbelieves me, bollocks to them, frankly.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment