Monday 14 March 2016

Desire

I spend a lot of time cooing and sighing over cute boys, especially the younger ones who catch my eye with their beauty. But, sometimes, something more primal comes to the fore - outright sexual attraction. I've never made any secret of the fact that I'm attracted to pubescent boys, and I crossed paths, very briefly, with one such this evening. I was on a bus, en route to what is shaping to become my new regular haunt (not my new 'local', because it isn't, particularly - it takes me a good 40-45 minutes to get home from here), the pub where Daniel now works - he's not here tonight, sadly - when, one stop before I was due to get off, a boy, 13/14 and as cute as hell got on. He was with a girl of around the same age, probably more likely, from the way they were interacting, to be a girlfriend than a sibling, as well as a young woman not old enough to be his mother, maybe an older sister of his or the other girl's. And I can't lie - I wanted him, badly and immediately. As ever, I knew there was no chance of my desire being consummated, but that doesn't make the wanting any less real. A reminder, I guess, that I still have the potential to seriously hurt someone, or to get myself into all sorts of trouble, or both, if the wrong set of circumstances arose. Or to have the ultimate thrill of my life, if the circumstances were right.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment