Tuesday 4 February 2014

Another washout on the cards

It's my day off tomorrow, after six straight late shifts, and I was intending to head for town. That plan seems to be in considerable jeopardy, though, because not only is there a 48 hour Tube strike ongoing, but the forecast is for another day of heavy rain and gale force winds. It's already rather wet and windy, so it looks like the meteorological crowd have got it right - funny how that only seems to work when they forecast bad weather! I'll wait and see what the morning brings, but the prospect of London in the pouring rain and with travel disruption doesn't appeal greatly. Domicile, sweet domicile might be the order of the day.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Seems that everyone is having bad weather. We're having cold rain (no wind, thank goodness). I have a class downtown tomorrow, so that will be a pleasant change from work. But it won't be fun wandering around at lunch time if it's wet and cold as predicted. Enjoy your day off, whatever you wind up doing!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The weather isn't doing anything too terrifying at the moment, although whether that's because the worst of it hasn't got here yet, I don't know. And there are trains running, as I can see from my window, so I might venture out after all. Hope you have a good day.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete