Tuesday 18 February 2014

Things are falling into place

So my brother said, when he rang me at lunchtime for an update as to the moving process. Well, yes and no would be my answer. On a strictly practical level, he's right - I found an e-mail with a copy of the tenancy agreement in my inbox when I got back to base this evening (although I'm going to have to go and do what I put off last week, and buy a new printer tomorrow, so I can get hold of a paper version to sign), which more or less puts the seal on getting the flat, and, yesterday, I received a letter confirming that K can keep her travel concessions after all, which, needless to say, she was pleased about. If I'm being selfish, though - and I'm going to be - there are still huge holes in my life, mostly on an emotional level. I know what I really want isn't realistically available, as I've said on numerous occasions, but that knowledge doesn't make the situation any easier to bear. I want a boy in my life. I know the chances of achieving that are virtually nil. Parallel lines never meet.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Good on you! The flat is a done deal, that means K is a done deal, and now she gets to travel cheaply!

    I still think you can find happiness, but your standards may have to change. Inborn desires or not, you can find someone who can make you happy that won't result in bad things happening!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I managed to print the tenancy contract out at work this morning, so I didn't need to rush off and buy a printer after all, so maybe that's another small piece of the jigsaw in place - I'll be taking the paperwork up to the estate agents tomorrow.
      The other stuff comes back, yet again, to the 'second best' syndrome. I've been there, done that, and had it blow up in my face. It would take a lot, as I've probably said before, to go in that direction again.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete