Saturday 22 February 2014

Back in the moon

Another Saturday evening, and here I am again in my soon-to-be new local. No 'smiling boy', of course, but there is a passably cute, albeit much, much too young little guy about ten feet to my right as I type this. I've spent most of the day wandering around this quadrant of North West London, checking out how long it takes to get between various places of interest/need by public transport, learned a few useful things, seen a little eye candy - one 13/14-ish boy at Swiss Cottage was especially palpitation-inducing - and generally had a pleasant, chilled-out day. The downside is that because I'm still in 'domicile-ville', it's going to take me about two hours to get back from here. Not for much longer, though.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Mine today was a haircut, with not one, but TWO bits of eye candy as I waited. And I got to sit beside one of them as our hair was trimmed. YAHOO!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Nothing like a little eye candy to sugar any pill! And, in my case, helped by some reasonably nice weather, for once. I'm paying my dues now, though, up at 'stupid o'clock' to go to work. And after I move, it will be even 'stupider o'clock' when I'm on earlies, because my commute is going to be 15-20 minutes longer. I hope K appreciates my dedication to her cause!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete