Friday 2 May 2014

A story that deserves to be heard

I've just added another blog to my Bloglist. It's a blog I've been following privately since its inception, almost a year and a half ago, after I was kindly invited by the blog owner, but I haven't followed publicly until now, for reasons that are personal to myself, and probably rather stupid. Having read the most recent entry in the blog this morning, though, I've come to the conclusion that the story that's being told there deserves the widest audience it can get, both in terms of the quality of the writing and the subject matter, and if my linking to it can help to facilitate that, even in the smallest way, then that is the right thing to do. So please go to 45th Parallel, and read David's story. And while you're there, go back to the beginning of the blog, and experience some awesome music, too.

I really hope you don't mind the plug, David. ((Hugs))

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Hello David
    :) too. Thank you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I agree!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The story, and the blog as a whole, is definitely worthy of note. And, of course, I'm relieved and happy that David has given a 'thumbs up'.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete