Saturday 17 May 2014

On and off the air

I've been having rather a lot of problems with my internet connection in the past 24 - 36 hours - I'm not sure whether it's a network issue, or whether my mobile broadband gadget is on the way out, but, either way, my access to cyberspace has been intermittent, to say the least. So, while I have got a window of connection, I'd like to apologise for not being able to comment in the places I normally do, as well as not being able to post much here. I'm planning to get wired broadband in the flat before K arrives, so the problem should, at worst, only be temporary.

Love & best wishes
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. You're forgiven! I figured you were on one of your crazy zillion hour, multi-day shifts that never seem to end!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I was just about to post a reply saying that things seemed a bit more stable this evening when the bloody connection dropped out again! Someone at Three has a sense of humour! Thank you for your forbearance, normal service will be resumed when the technology allows!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete