Sunday 4 May 2014

Sunday in the suburbs

No impromptu visit from K after all - she found a through train option from her Ultima Thule destination of yesterday, nearly eleven hours worth, to get her back to Plymouth tonight. At least, with tomorrow being a Bank Holiday, she's got a day to recuperate before she has to go back to school on Tuesday. As a result, I've been left to my own devices today, and I've spent most of the time meandering around London's mid to outer suburbs. Nothing out of the ordinary, just watching the world go by, being treated to a little eye candy, and imbibing a beer or three. All in all, a calm way to end my weekend off, and to leave me fortified to approach yet another week of nights starting tomorrow. What an exciting life I lead!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I think I need a weekend like yours! I am soooo sore from last night, knees and feet are aching! But at least I slept late, got my breakfast comped after some terrible service and worse food, and now am just surfing the web!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Boring, or, at least, mundane, isn't always so bad. I've got a few aches and pains of my own, old age,and all that, but, fortunately, nothing debilitating. I'm glad you had a good night's sleep, your 'selfie' of yesterday certainly suggested that you needed it. I hope you're feeling refreshed now.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete