Thursday 15 May 2014

Not well

I've been feeling pretty ropey for the past few days, full of cold and getting chesty again. I probably feel as bad as at any time since I finally escaped from hospital last year, but, at the moment, at least, I'm battling on - after my seven-plus weeks off in connection with my pneumonia, I feel guilty about the idea of going sick again. I have learned my lesson to a degree, though - if there's the slightest suspicion that my current ailment is anything more than a cold, I'll be off to the doctors post haste.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh go get checked out! Don't wait!!! Me, my head feels like someone poured high slump concrete in my head. Thank you pollen. Every movement is sloshing!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm feeling a bit better now, the worst seems to have passed. I hope you can say the same - I used to get hay fever pretty badly myself, but it hasn't been so much of a problem in recent years (not, I hasten to add, that I wish to tempt fate in the slightest!)

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete