Sunday 11 May 2014

K Day

My daughter has named the day! The day she wants to move up here, that is, namely June 25 (although why she specifically wants to move on a Wednesday two weeks after the end of her exams, I have no idea), and, as luck would have it, that day, and the day after, are my rostered days off that week, so her plans actually fit with what I'm able to do. All I need to do now is to get a van hired, and head west to pick the girl and her belongings up on the nominated day. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it - it will make all the expense, and the jumping through hoops of the past few months thoroughly worthwhile.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Sammy! That is so great! I'm quite sure that as soon as you arrive at your flat, she'll reveal why Wednesday was chosen - no doubt she's got plans on Friday and needs to be in place before then! HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, I'm pleased, but K isn't happy just now, as the next post will discuss.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete