Thursday 14 August 2014

Awash

'Worktown' was swarmed with cuties when I escaped from my wage slavery at lunchtime today, heading into two and a half days off - I'm not back into work until Sunday morning. One in particular was quite simply beautiful, blond, dimples when he smiled his gorgeous smile (not in my direction, of course), a complete delight. But then, as I walked across the road from the supermarket where I'd seen the supercutie to the bus stop, it started to rain. And then it rained. And rained. And hailed, and thundered and lightninged. Then rained some more. The sort of weather that is as unconducive to boy watching as can be imagined. So, me being me, I've decamped to my local, to get wet on the inside, instead of the outside. It has stopped raining now, but I'm too settled to do anything else. I just hope Tlaloc is more on my side tomorrow!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, yeah, although the weather here is rather autumnal, it has been crazy, with rain, thunder, the works. Then sunshine!

    Eye candy in the grocers tonight, long, tall, dark, handsome!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Autumnal is the best word to describe the view from my window this morning - it's not actually raining just now, but it's looking very grey and unappetising outside. Still, I'll undoubtedly be out and about a bit later on, staying indoors on one of my rare days off would simply be a waste. I'll just have to try and find some indoor eye candy!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete