Saturday 2 August 2014

The clue's in the title!

As I was at the bar (in my local) a few minutes ago, I overheard an oldish, maybe sixty-something guy trying to order some food. He asked for a Sunday roast, and on being told it was only available on a Sunday, he said, seemingly incredulously,  'Only on a Sunday?'. After returning to his table to confer with his (presumably) wife, they upped and walked out. Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public, that's what I say!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. There is no animal stupider than the general public! At least he didn't create a scene. I, myself, had the Friday/Saturday Special Prime Rib yesterday (Friday) at my local. With some fine ales to go with it! The eye candy wasn't bad either with a nice ginger right in front of me and two fine young men to my right, sitting side by side and clearly more than "just friends". Made my day!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Having a Friday special on a Friday, how dare you! Where will it end! Glad the beer and eye candy (in no particular order!) were good.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete