Sunday 3 August 2014

The wanderer returns. And some novelty

K got back from her trip this morning, arriving back at the flat at around 10:15, some three hours after her plane landed at Heathrow, which seemed like it was longer than it should've been, although she didn't mention having had any specific problems. In fact, she didn't say much at all, because she was pretty exhausted, and, apart from going back into town this afternoon to see her friend off en route back to Cornwall, has more or less written today off to sleep off the jetlag. While I'd always rather have the pleasure of her company than not, it would've been pointless to have tried to do anything with her constantly on the verge of falling asleep - hopefully she'll be more compos mentis tomorrow.
In the circumstances, I've taken myself out for another meander, and therein lies the novelty. Because of today's rather scant selection of eye candy, the two most attractive were someone who was 99% certainly legal, maybe 16 or 17, and....a girl! She was very boyish looking, but irrefutably female, and very cute! It's not completely unprecedented for a girl to catch my eye, but it is rare. Not that I'd do anything non-consensual to a girl, any more than I would a boy, but I can't deny that she was very nice to look at.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I spent all day with my favorite eye candy. So much fun, even though there were two others with us and a crowd of hundreds around us. There was plenty of eye candy, but I kept my eyes front!

    Glad K had a smooth trip both ways, and I can easily see why it takes 3 hours to get from landing to home, given the ridiculousness of the distance you talk from plane to terminal, the interminable wait for luggage to appear, who knows what at Border Control (though on my travels, the incoming British citizens seemed to have a much shorter and easier time than us "furriners"! In any case, glad all is well, and you had some fun!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It's nice to have K back safe and well, and although, from what little's been said so far, she had a good time over there, she freely admitted last night she was pleased to be home. Her body clock still seems to be out of kilter, though, she's got up and gone out very early, by her standards, this morning, where to, I've no idea.
      Glad you had a good day yesterday, long may it continue.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete